June 18, 2012

Love Story: Meet Lace and Randy

Happy Monday folks! I hope that everyone spent their weekend celebrating their dad and spent time with family. I love holiday weekends.

When working with a new client/bride I always like to meet the bride. It just assures that we are the right fit for one another. If a meeting cannot happen due to schedules or location then a phone call is a must. Lace contacted me a while back and was interested in my services. After a few emails, we exchanged numbers and set a time to talk on the phone.

When I called her, we talked so easily and I never would have thought we were strangers. We agreed to meet to film her love story with her fiance Randy. Weeks later I met up with this pair and when Lace walked out to greet me I thought, "Can I really be this blessed?" Lace is beyond gorgeous y'all. Randy is a lucky man. Her family greeted me so warmly and I felt comfortable with them right away.

Randy made me laugh all day long and I can see why Lace loves that about him. I spent the afternoon in Fredericksburg filming and talking with this sweet, sweet couple. They really are a perfect match. They compliment each other so well and this little video just gets me more excited for their wedding day! Let's meet Lace and Randy:



Love Story: Meet Lace and Randy from Lovebird Productions on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you Katie. I can't say it enough. I'm really looking forward to sharing this with our family and friends.

    Lace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad I got to be apart of it! You two were a treat :)

      Delete
  2. That video is just precious, Katie! Great job once again! And what a sweet couple.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.