June 1, 2012

Love Song Friday, Volume 56


Don't you wish you were on the beach today? If you are, drink a margarita for me please. I do have to say that four day work weeks are amazing! I hope that this weekend will bring you a little extra sleep, a few good laughs and yummy eats. We had a good week on the blog y'all.

Monday: Memorial Day Celebration
Tuesday: New Vendor: Ann Potter Baking
Wednesday: Wedding Dress Wednesday
Thursday: DIY: Popcorn Wedding Favor

Today's song is excellent. We have all been there. We have all dated that guy that just leaves when things are really getting good. It makes you cry but ladies I am here to say that there is someone better. A man who is truly a man and will love you regardless of mistakes, your past or flaws. True love is a beautiful thing. I will leave you with these lyrics and a happy heart from Griffin Houses The Guy Who Says Goodbye to You is Out of His Mind:

You don’t need to change a thing about you babe.
I’m telling you from where I sit you’re one of a kind.
Relationships, I don’t know why, they never work out and they make you cry
But the guy that says goodbye to you is out of his mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.