May 30, 2012

Wedding Dress Wednesday

Ever have those moments where you get really giddy and excited to share news with friends. Well today that is me. I am oozing coffee and happiness because I found a little treat of a designer to share with you all. Meet Carol Hannah.

Some of you may recognize her name and pretty dresses from Project Runway but I stumbled upon her last night and boy was it one good night. Some people may not feel this way and call me weird if you like but I swear wedding dresses can improve any mood. Carol Hannah's design are simply stunning. They leave me wanting to see more sketches. Sketchbook or a napkin, I would take both.

Her dresses feature soft tones, pretty bows, ruby red lips, tulle in just the right spot and sleeves that make you smile. She is just really, really talented y'all. No other way around it. The Spring 2013 line is just too good. It is really neat to read about her path to designing and her Southern roots. I am so thrilled to show you these gorgeous photos. They are going to make your heart very full. I warned you. Also Carol Hannah and I became best friends because I also search for the perfect cupcake in my spare time as well.







7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I'm trying to pick a favorite, but I can't...they're all too good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment Dana! I agree! It would be fun to play dress up in these gowns :)

      Delete
  3. I love the fact that you and Carol both have the pin it button on here. I am planning my wedding now and I am using the boards on pinterest to save the ideas that I like and want to go back too. Never heard of Carol Hannah before but I really like the shoulder look on the 4th picture down. So far I think I have narrowed down the style dress that I want and I either want to purchase one of these fit and flare wedding dresses or I recently came across doily dresses which looked ultra neat. Her blog is also very interesting too. Wish she has a location closer to the Philadelphia area. This wedding planning can be so stressful so I think I am going to go with your June goal number 3 and get a pedicure soon !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck in your search! Wedding dress shopping is fun and exciting! Carol Hannah has true talent and would flatter any shopping bride. Have fun :)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.