May 2, 2012

Wedding Dress Wednesday

Hello ladies! We are already midweek and I have so much to share today. I promise all the sharing will make your day better. First on the agenda is a new addition to Lovebird Productions. Apparently I have had a lot to blog about and am still going. If you are a planning bride and not sure how to create an amazing reception or you are a lady who is having relationship woes, I can now point you to the perfect place. Check out my Tips and Advice Page here. This page is full of inspiration, DIY's, advice, tips for planning, past couples that I adore, recipes, how-to's and more. Think of this page as the go-to guide for wedding planning. I will continue to add more to this page but for now go check it out!


If only I had waited two more years to get married (just kidding - sort of). Spring 2013 dresses are pure gold people. I am jealous of every single bride that gets to wear the sheer tops and sleeves. Sheer, you have won my heart. With the release of all the newest Spring designs, of course I headed over to the ever fabulous Monique Lhuillier. Whether you have worn one of her gowns or seen her on Say Yes to the Dress, you know she is an innovative and wonderful designer. I wanted to show every picture of her newest line but I resisted. Her designs are just breathtaking. I mean really I just sit and stare. Is that normal? Her dresses are the epitome of elegance.

The thing I love most about Monique Lhuillier is that she got her start in the wedding design industry when she shopped for her own gown and was disappointed in the selection. Solution: start your own line of stunning wedding dresses. I love business women and especially ones who are successful at what they do. Now I am ready to show you my top picks:










And for the dress that I will be wearing in our family Christmas photo this year. Totally kidding but I wish.

2 comments:

  1. Katie - these dresses are gorgeous!!! I love the big bow on the waist and all the lace and *bling* details. Great selections :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ma'am! I love them too. Wedding dresses are just too fun! :)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.