May 25, 2012

Love Song Friday, Volume 55


55 volumes of Love Song Friday? Seriously? How have you put up with me this long? Why that many Fridays? Enough questions yet? It is Friday y'all! I am in a mood, a witty banter mood.

I love the above picture. If you have free time go check out that post. You will not be disappointed. Some days I wish I could accompany couples on their engagement shoots just for fun. It probably wouldn't be fun for them but for me it would be!

Weekly recap time:

Monday: How To Take Perfect Wedding Photos?
Tuesday: Minor Obsession: Pretty Paper Cranes
Wednesday: Wedding Dress Wednesday
Thursday: How Do I Ask Others to Help With Wedding Planning?

Guess who picked the tune for Love Song Friday? If you guessed Rusty (my stunning husband) you just won a hug. He did it. He actually picked Hanson's I Will Come to You. Not only do you get to watch really bad lip syncing and a strange video where the Hanson boys glow, you get to sit and wish that their mother would have brushed their hair before letting them make a music video. Regardless of my sarcasm I do love this song. It makes me smile and reminisce about the lovely 90's. Happy Friday loves! Make it count.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.