April 2, 2012

Wedding Venue: Milltown Historic District

Good morning friends! I hope that you all had a fabulous weekend and are raring and ready to go today. As many of you know I have a side gig where I work in a rental agency three afternoons a week. Each winter we have older couples that come and stay for a few months and enjoy the warmer weather (compared to their winters: Illinois, Minnesota, Canada). We recently threw a nice get together for the winter visitors at Milltown Historic District in New Braunfels. This was the first time that I got to see the finished product. It is a bride's dream come true!

Not only does the property boast a gorgeous pavilion but also cottages to rent. Just think you can have you entire wedding party and family all stay in the same location. The pavilion has a kitchen, stone fireplace and plenty of seating and tables. You can also forgo the pavilion all together and host your ceremony plus reception on the water front. Oh did I mention the stunning views and private river access? No? Well you can get married with the pretty river right behind you. The folks at Milltown knew exactly what they were doing when they fixed up this property. I could go on and on about this amazing space but instead I have picture overload. I loved getting to photograph this space. It is charming, provides activities for your friends and family, has sleeping space and is in great location to downtown New Braunfels. The Milltown Historic District has something to offer each and every bride.














And now for the inside:







What do you think? If you are interested in renting the pavilion for any type of function contact Diana and the staff at Milltown. They will take care of you! You can visit their website by clicking here or check out their Facebook page here. If you would like to make a booking for the rental cottages on the property, River City Resorts can help. Contact the sweet ladies at RCR here. I hope this space brings a smile to your face. Wow, rhyming on a Monday!

I was not paid to say all these nice things about Milltown Historic District. I just think these folks are too kind!

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.