April 13, 2012

Love Song Friday, Volume 49


Friday you have been a handful so far. I shall conquer thee! This morning alone I have dropped a glass bowl with hot oatmeal and broke my first wedding dish. I also knocked over my water and spilled that everywhere. Maybe I should just buckle down my food items. Seems like the easy fix! Guys, I want to wish you all a happy weekend. Shall the odds ever be in your favor. Hey, I just wanted to try it out once.

On LBP this week:

Monday: First Look vs. Waiting for the Walk Down the Isle
Tuesday: What I Have Learned in Texas, Part 1
Wednesday: Wedding Dress Wednesday
Thursday: Inspiration Board: Boho Love
Friday: What Tasks Should I Give My Fiance When Wedding Planning?

If that isn't a great week listed above I don't know what is. Today's song is one of my favorites. The Script's The Man Who Can't Be Moved is the ultimate love song. Can you imagine a guy going to the spot you fell in love waiting on you to return? Oh tears! Let this tune send you off into your weekend! Love and bliss friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.