March 28, 2012

Wedding Dress Wednesday

Hi friends! Pat yourself on the back because you have made it to the middle of the week. This week is moving quickly! Guess what today is? Wedding Dress Wednesday! Were you surprised? I am just trying to keep romance in our relationship. ha!

In between breaks of editing and blogging I am constantly looking at pictures and brainstorming wedding ideas. One topic that I wanted to talk about today is designing your wedding dress. More and more I am reading stories about brides who are having their gowns handmade. Have any of you given this a thought? Having a handmade gown gives you a hands on approach to one of the most important dresses you will ever wear. For the most part it can also be a one of a kind. I love the idea of picking out special details for your dress. I think handmade gowns worry brides that the dress may not be completed in time but designers are completing dresses in 8-10 weeks!

I was browsing Etsy and came across a fabulous designer. Sometimes the wedding gown designers on Etsy don't wow me but this designer did. Meet Ting Bridal. Ting and her sister JoJo create gorgeous bridal designs. They use the best materials and create masterpieces. They even let you add your own twist to your gown. I cannot get over how talented this team is. I seriously have loved each gown. Each one is unique and special! Take a look at my favorites...

Photo Source: Mary

Photo Source: Linda

Photo Source: Blush Melissa Gown

And my favorite dress...


Photo Source: Dalynn

So have these pretty dresses made you think about hiring a designer? I think so! Any one have a story about the dress they designed? Any opinions on designing gowns? Let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.