March 23, 2012

Love Song Friday, Volume 46


I know that I shared this picture on Wednesday but since so many complimented it I thought it would be the perfect photo to send you into your weekend. Guys, I am sad to say that Blogiversary week is coming to a close. No more candles. No more happy birthday renditions. No more cupcakes. Wait, scratch that. There is always a reason for a cupcake.

But in all honesty I am amazed at the love and support I received this week and each week. I know that I brag on y'all a lot and get mushy but without your readership LBP wouldn't even exist. It would just be me writing to no one. Thank goodness you read! ha! I am thankful for your honesty, encouragement and trusty advice. Thank you all for stopping by each day and growing this blog in numbers. Tear!

Now I promise to stop with all the sappiness and get to my favorite day of the week by far. Who doesn't love Love Song Friday? A reason to sing out loud. A reason to crank up your speakers and roll down your windows. Ah, Love Song Friday is the best! But before we get to this week's song, let us look back at the blog's first birthday:

Monday: A Day in My Life
Tuesday: (Surprise Video}
Wednesday: Checking Things Off
Thursday: Where are You Headed?

And now for the moment of truth. What song will she pick for her blogiversary Love Song Friday? I thought long and hard about this and just thought Colbie Caillat's Brighter Than the Sun was the perfect song for today. I love this song and it makes me smile. I really took two breaks writing this post to dance and sing the song. Maybe that should be the picture I put up on Friday posts? Wouldn't that be lovely? I also love music stripped down to just vocals and a guitar so today's version is just that. I love this little diddy!

Thanks again guys for celebrating with me this week! Take it away Colbie....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.