February 16, 2012

Inspiration Board: Cobalt Blue

Good morning lovebirds! Have any of you seen the Subaru dog commercials? They make me laugh every time. Since it is a bit of a happy for me I thought I should share it with you.


Hahaha! I seriously love these commercials. You can watch all of them on Youtube if you are interested.

Yesterday I watched the premiere of the Ring Leader with wedding planner Kristin Banta and let me say, she is fabulous! She planned a wedding that was full of cobalt blue cranes suspended from the ceiling and blue driftwood that lined the isle. I was totally smitten with the color and decided to make a fun inspiration board. I love how bold and fun the color is plus it is eye catching. Cobalt blue, I heart you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.