February 2, 2012

A Car Wash Plus a Birthday

The thing about being married is that you are together all the time. I know that you are together alot while dating but it is different when you are married. You learn more about each other. You live with one another. You learn each other's habits and characteristics. One thing I love about my husband is how funny he is. He is quick-witted, goofy and should really look into a comedy career.

Like I mentioned being married allows you to learn and somewhat become like your other half. Yes, we have a lot of differences but we do have a growing amount of similarities. Rusty always jokes about how my jokes aren't that funny especially since I start laughing before I even deliver the punch line. Now onto the point of this post...

This weekend we were running errands and realized how dirty the Murano was. We whipped into the Shell to give it a quick wash before heading home. When we pulled in to the car wash, I immediately thought I had a good idea. I checked to see if the windows were rolled up and then as soon as the soap started spraying I cracked Rusty's window. He got sprayed with the soap! Before you think I am a mean wife it was hardly any soap but it was hysterical! I laughed so hard and he did too! Want to see?


Ha! I still get tickled over it! What does this have to do with marriage? Well I realize from living with Rusty for 1.5 years that I am starting to think like him. Don't let that innocent face fool you. He was contemplating rolling down the window on me. I just beat him to it. I love this man!

This lovely man is also turning 28 tomorrow. He took the day off today and we are going to spend some down time together! I am so blessed to call him my husband. He works hard for our family. He supports me. He loves me. He makes me laugh...every day. He encourages me. He makes me better.


Happy birthday to the greatest man I know! I love you Russ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.