February 1, 2012

Wedding Dress Wednesday

Wednesday = Wedding Dress Success. I know that I have said this before but I love knowing that I get to share wedding gowns with y'all every Wednesday.

Before I get to all the glitz and glam, I wanted to share a photo of an event that took place this weekend. My brother got married!

Photo Source: CLK Photography

Yep! A little background on my brother: He is a single dad. Long story short, he has raised two wonderful kids. You don't meet many men who are granted custody of their kids. That alone tells you exactly how great he is. He is also a phenomenal coach. He touches students lives every day and is following his dreams. In walks my new sister-in-law, Hillary. I think Josh knew pretty quickly he was going to marry Hillary and we are all thankful for her! She is also a single mom which means I get a new nephew out of the deal! She is funny, absolutely gorgeous and keeps Josh in line (with love of course. ha!) Congratulations to two of my favorite people!

Now on to tulle, ruffles and beading. Doesn't the thought make you smile? Today's designer is Angel Sanchez. Sanchez was originally an architect. How nuts is that? His designs are international and 100% lovely. I do not think you will be surprised by the gowns I chose as favorites.





Would you dare to wear this gown below? I have to say that I don't love it but the idea of something completely different I do love!

Photo Source: Angel Sanchez

Any one going wedding dress shopping anytime soon? I want to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.