January 27, 2012

Love Song Friday, Volume 38

The last few weeks on Love Song Friday we have been stuck in the 90's. Today I chose a song that has been played on the Bachelor lately. In no way is it because of the Bachelor. That show is getting a bit crazy! Actually, I could dedicate an entire post to the love fest that is the Bachelor.

Before we get to our wonderful song featured today let's take a look at this week's posts.

Monday: Troy and Sam's Wedding Day Highlight
Tuesday: Love in Hollywood
Wednesday: Wedding Dress Wednesday
Thursday: {Feature} Wedding Reports Blog
Friday: Q & A: Do We Really Need a Wedding Videographer?

Matt Nathanson's is one of my favorites. His way with words is amazing. Any man that can come up with the songs he does is going to be at the top of my list. Thank you for being charming and poetic Matt Nathanson. Happy Friday friends. I hope this weekend is full of love, laughter and new favorite memories. Smile!


1 comment:

  1. The Bachelor is seriously getting out of control! Love this song though!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.