October 5, 2015

Fall Pins or Should We Say Oversized Scarf Obsession

It is time y'all. Time for fall.

Time for pumpkin everything.
Time for sunshine and chilly temps.
Time for early nights to bed.
Time for baking.
Time for travel.
Time for dinner parties.
Time for family.

But my favorite thing I have found myself doing is pinning. Sitting down with an extra cup of coffee, making a few minutes for myself and pinning. I wrote a post two years ago about my love of Pinterest and how I was late to the game. With the seasons changing I am finding myself looking at winter outfits, bedrooms designs and all the fall + Halloween crafts that I absolutely cannot make.

I started a board for fall and winter outfits. As I was scrolling through my board (mainly because I have nothing to wear today to work), I noticed one common trend. Well, really two. The main thing in each image is an oversized scarf. I can confidently say that I don't mind pulling off this trend this winter. I have already bought one that I was determined to wear even before it was cool enough for it. When I throw on an oversized scarf I feel immediately put together. My hair could look awful, my shirt be covered with food stains and no sleep under my belt, but an oversized scarf makes everything right. Especially mornings that are cold. A scarf wrapped around my neck and up my face keeping my breath in the loop. Weird but a favorite thing of mine.

The second trend? Coffee cups. No surprise here but my coffee game is going strong. In fact, I just downed a cup of pumpkin coffee this morning. Coffee isn't a trend to me. It is a must.

I included my favorite pins/images of oversized scarves. And the last image is me on the daily in winter. Hair up, scarf on, dark nails. Eeeep, this post is making me so excited for colder weather.
style, fall, sweaters, scarves, coffee, pinterest, pins, winter style

style, fall, sweaters, scarves, coffee, pinterest, pins, winter style

style, fall, sweaters, scarves, coffee, pinterest, pins, winter style

style, fall, sweaters, scarves, coffee, pinterest, pins, winter style

style, fall, sweaters, scarves, coffee, pinterest, pins, winter style

What is on your fall/winter wardrobe radar? Booties, a new jacket, revamped new balances? To follow me on Pinterest, click here. Happy Monday and happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.