December 5, 2013

Christmas Movies That You Should Be Watching Now

One of my absolute favorite things is being able to watch Christmas movies. I live for Christmas movies. You can fully understand why I l-o-v-e ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas. Sign me up. Every day. Top of the list. I could sit on my tush all day feeling warm and fuzzy after a movie every day of the year. Have I made my point? Thought so.

Just like in my December goals I want a night of cheese and wine in front of the fire with R and Christmas movies. Lots and lots of movies. Now for the goodies. And in this post goodies = movies.


{The Family Stone}
I am in love with this movie. It has been ages since I have seen it. I need to finally make a copy mine. I adore Sarah Jessica Parker in an uptight role and Rachel McAdams is fab. This movie reminds you what family is and means especially around the Holidays. Don't miss it!


{The Holiday}
Let's be honest. Hey there Jude Law! I do love this movie. It is the perfect. And Kate Winslet wardrobe in this movie is classic and charming. You get the cottage in the country with snow. It will make you laugh, smile and cheer. What else do you need in a movie?

{Love Actually}
I actually snuck this movie in while grading papers the other night. I think I could listen to Hugh Grant talk all night. Oh and the little boy who runs through the airport for his true love. Melt my ever lovin' heart. 


{Christmas Vacation}
This wacky movie will make you laugh the entire time. It makes you realize that maybe your family isn't so odd. I am a big fan of the Griswolds.


{Elf}
When Rusty and I were in New York last year I wanted to see this musical so bad. Each year when we put our tree up I pop this movie in. Will Ferrell is hysterical and who doesn't love a movie that says, "The only way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear." Oh and smiling is my favorite too!

Don't forget these other movies too!
Four Christmases, Home Alone and The Santa Clause. I watched The Santa Clause in theaters about 5 times when it came out and when movie tickets were about $4. Remember those days? Ah, reminiscing. A few other's not pictured A Charlie Brown Christmas, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street and Jingle All the Way.




We are expecting bad weather this weekend. I need to go rent some movies for us! Happy Christmas movie watching to you. And don't forget the fuzzy socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.