July 31, 2013

Pin Up Glam Engagement Session

Isn't it fun to play dress up? To put on your best outfit and your wing tipped eyeliner? I love that idea. Oh, and don't forget the red lipstick.

Tara and Nick got all dolled up in their favorite era attire and hit the streets of Bremerton Waterfront Park. I am in love with this couple's style and their daring personalities. This engagement session is 100% a success in my book. Also how fab is Tara's bright red lace skirt? I know. I want it too.

Thank you to Saleina Marie Photography for sharing such a charming couple with us! Hey, make this Wednesday the best day yet!









{Vendors} Photographer: Saleina Marie Photography / Other: Bremerton Waterfront Park / Submission: Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.