July 29, 2013

Gorgeous Spring & Sunshine Illinois Engagement Session

Something crazy happened on Saturday. I heard a Christmas song and instantly was longing for Christmas but mostly, Fall weather. Even these past few nights have gotten somewhat chilly which adds to my case that Fall should hurry its pretty little self along.

To go along with my weary heart (ha!), I have an engagement session that will have you missing riding boots and comfy sweaters. Missing them dearly.

I really like Stefanie and Alan and their fur baby, Zizou. Notice that Zizou has a very chic bow tie. This little family is sweet as can be and so happy. Happiness is a good thing to have. This lovely couple and their colorful quilt made their engagement session feel casual and cozy. Don't you wish you could spend the day in the woods with a good book, your pup and a colorful quilt? Me too y'all. Me too.

Thank you to our friends at Blue Mason Photography for sharing this adorable family!

















{Vendors} Photographer: Blue Mason Photography / Submission: Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.