May 31, 2013

Love Song Friday, Volume 102


Well here it is, the lovely Friday. Are you snuggled up to your coffee? I am. I am currently on my second cup and if that doesn't make it a good day then I don't know what does. I also get to wear jeans to work today. Another bonus to Friday! While most friends will be sipping wine, eating cheese and shopping (obviously all things that I wish I was doing), I will be packing this weekend. I think I am going to play a game. The game is called see how fast Katie can pack. I am hoping to get things done in one weekend. I know, extreme. I live on the edge y'all! Right one the edge. Does any other person find it odd that moving companies (full of men I may add) want to pack your belongings? I get it. It is such a nice service but I prefer to pack my dishes and favorite photo frames. Anyone been brave enough to let someone move you 100%? I clearly need advice on this.

A lot of highlights in life this week but mostly, I had a good hair day yesterday. That is a God given gift. My hair just doesn't like me. In other news...

///LBP Time\\\
Monday: Memorial Day Love
Tuesday: Quirky and Colorful Washington Farm Wedding
Wednesday: Charming and Intimate Fairhope Engagement Session
Thursday: Life and Other Non Wedding Related Topics

I may obsessed with this song. Tim McGraw is a stud. Always has, always will be. Highway Don't Care is not for the faint at heart. It is a tearjerker. While it may not leave you pumped up for Friday, it does teach you to say what you need to say when you need to say it. Don't wait to say I love you or You are the best. Say it as often as you can to those around you. Make your day count. Happy Friday sweets and see you Monday :)


1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard this song, but it is a good one.

    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.