May 22, 2013

Colorful and Sunfilled Austin Engagement Session

I really like today's couple. Like really like them. Taylor and Elizabeth are laid back and I love a gal who enjoys color as much as I do. The biggest reason I cannot get enough of these two is their sweet pup Levi that was a must for their engagement session. Are you shocked that I love their dog? My obsession with pups is growing full-fledged and Levi is no exception. This couple is gorgeous together. They radiate such happiness and excitement and that is such a gift! Thank you Jennifer Weems Photography for sharing your talents with us!

{From the photographer}
Taylor & Elizabeth love the outdoors almost as much as they love their dog Levi. Taylor & the dog go duck hunting almost everyday. The couple wanted their session to reflect their love for their active lifestyle and their love for each other.

































{Vendors} Photographer: Jennifer Weems Photography / Venue: Bull Creek / Submission: Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.