April 19, 2013

Love Song Friday, Volume 97


I am so glad that today is Friday! Guess what next week is? Blogiversary week! I cannot believe it. Two years ago I started blogging weddings, advice, tips and relationship help and apparently people read it. I know. It is still weird to me too. I am ever thankful though. I have the best readers and have made friendships with the nicest people. I cannot wait to share more next week!

///This Week\\\
Monday: Our Home Sweet Home Anniversary Shoot
Tuesday: Deep Purple Virginia Farm Wedding
Wednesday: Romantic Coffee Shop Engagement Session

///Link Love\\\
How have I never heard of Rainy Mood before? This station let's you work to the sound of rain. I may be obsessed!
I know this Dove video has been floating around but I love it. It is so real and true. As women we can be hard on ourselves. Know that you are beautiful and loved!
In love with this skirt and itching to purchase it!

Yesterday this song played while we had a patient in our office. She commented on how she hadn't heard this song in forever and how happy it made her. Vanessa Carlton's Many Miles is the perfect song for Love Song Friday! I cannot wait to celebrate two years with you guys next week. Happy weekend loves!


Image via Kate Wenzel Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.