April 5, 2013

Love Song Friday, Volume 95


Well, I am officially back in Arkansas and it feels good. I am getting to celebrate with family plus one of my nephews birthday parties is this weekend. In the less than 24 hours I have been back in my home state I have already realized how nice it is to be closer to my family. My goodness it feels comforting. I know I haven't talked about all the reasons that we have moved back and I will eventually but family is the biggest. I haven't seen my family in four months. While some may be okay with going that long, I am not. I have two nieces and two nephews who I miss out on. They are funny, sweet and my little babes.

Any exciting weekend plans? I will be frosting cupcakes for a birthday party, attending said birthday party, playing with my nieces and nephews and enjoying a girls night with my sister-in-law and mom. I love the weekends!

///This Week Y'all\\\
Monday: Sunshine and Wheat North Carolina Engagement Session
Tuesday: April Goals
Wednesday: Perfect Fall Orchard Baltimore Engagement Session / Mint and Pink DIY California Wedding
Thursday: What I Have Learned in Texas, Part Two

///Link Love\\\
Did you see Alaina's home tour on The Every Girl? Um, fab.
Spicy Edamame Burgers on A Beautiful Mess? Say what? Check!
I want to host a party just to make these Flower Party Hats via Studio DIY

Lately I have been playing Frank, James and Michael very loudly. I love big band and feel sometimes I missed my era. Frank Sinatra's You Make Me Feel So Young makes for the perfect Love Song Friday! I love dancing to this song and singing at the top of my lungs. You make me feel so young. You make me feel like Spring has sprung...

Come on Spring! :)


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous image! Hope you had a wonderful weekend with your family - home is where the heart is.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.