March 22, 2013

Love Song Friday, Volume 93


Happy Friday loves! I am so happy to be blogging today. Thank you for sticking with me. Any exciting plans for this weekend? There is a Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants marathon coming on ABC Family tomorrow. Duh? Of course I will be watching!

///This Week\\\
Monday: Ruby and Cream Spring Inspiration Styled Shoot
Tuesday: Cozy and Snowy Maryland Engagement Session / Deep Purple and Rustic Nashville Wedding
Wednesday: Streets of Chicago Engagement Session
Thursday: Q & A: What is Lovebird Productions?

///Link Love\\\
I am itching for this stylish Arkansas home t-shirt
Stunning black tie Austin, Texas wedding on Snippet and Ink
Gorg winery wedding on Borrowed and Bleu
This colorful and bold DIY necklace that doubles as a gift topper on The Sweetest Occasion 

Today's song came on the radio while I was driving and I made Rusty make a note of it so that I could use it for Love Song Friday! It is an oldie but I never realized how good the lyrics are. Love Will Save the Day by Desree will make your Friday sweeter! Make your weekend special y'all!


Image via Snippet and Ink.

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.