February 15, 2013

Love Song Friday, Volume 89


It is Friday! It is almost the weekend! I am so excited! I love exclamation points! Ha. You didn't see that coming? How was your Valentine's Day? Anyone get engaged? Me either. Oh wait, I am already married. Rusty and I spent the night with a nice dinner in and no candy (we are on Whole 30 right now). Sometimes it is nice to spend a night around the dinner table. Really nice, actually. I do hope that everyone had a perfect evening. There was so much pretty across the internet. I never tire of red + pink combos.

\\\This Week///
Monday: Romantic DIY Boho Styled Shoot
Monday x 2: Giveaway Winner
Tuesday: Simple & Urban Canadian Engagement Session
Wednesday: Rustic & Industrial All White Dallas Wedding
Thursday: Valentine's Day Themed Engagement Session
Thursday x 2: Fun and Flirty New Jersey Anniversary Shoot

I picked a song that has nothing to do with love but if you want to be my lover, you've got to get with my friends. Yeah, I love the Spice Girls, a ridiculous amount. They were a staple in my childhood and the source of many choreographed dances. Wannabe it is! Happy Friday and remember, the Spice Girls really call for the speakers turned up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.