February 27, 2013

Elegant Shades of Pink Illinois Wedding

Is it really only Wednesday? To be honest, I am 100% dragging this week. The Farrin's are very busy but who isn't? To make today better I get to share a gorgeous, gorgeous, elegant, did I mention gorgeous, wedding! Samone is a bride who exudes class and her wedding is the perfect reflection of her style. There is no detail left untouched which makes me applaud the bride. Even with all the gorgeous elegance of this wedding, my absolute favorite photo is during the ceremony where Just Love Me {Photo + Design} captured a quick and loving look between Samone and James. It is moments like that make a wedding friends!

{From the bride}
Planning my wedding was a lot of hard fun work. The first and most important thing was the date and venue. My mom told me about this great hotel years ago that she wanted me to get married at one day. Since I am not a traditional bride, I didn’t want to get married in a church and knew I wanted to get married outside. I walked in and saw that the room was two levels and had a huge oval shaped multi changeable light up dance floor. I was sold! I walked outside to the rose garden which is covered with beautiful flowers and right on the river and we looked at each other and knew this was the perfect place. Then it was all about the dress! I watched "Say Yes to the Dress" all the time and after watching the show I knew I wanted a Pnina Tornia gown, so me and my mom flew to New York to go to Kleinfields where she got me my perfect dress! The best part about it was the Pnina Tornia happened to be there showcasing her new dresses, so I got to meet Pnina and picked out one of her amazing dresses! I was then introduced to Town & Country who happened to be able to know exactly what I was thinking and got the center pieces I wanted and made beautiful floral arrangements along with a bunch of extra touches. I gave a key to my dad with a promise many years ago that he would hold the key to my heart until I meet the man of my dreams. So on the wedding day he pinned James’ boutonniere with the key on it to his jacket.

















































{Vendors} Photographer: Just Love Me {Photo + Design} / Ceremony + Reception: Hotel Baker / Hair + Makeup: James Tricoci Salon / Florals: Town + Garden Designs / DJ: Something 2 Dance 2 / Bridal Gown: Pnina Tornai / Ceremony Lighting + Drapery: Elegant Event Lighting / Chair Covers, Sashes + Napkins: Bella Novia Couture / Cake: Oakmill Baker / Submission: Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.