November 12, 2012

Cream Cheese Frosting How-To Video + Veteran's Day Styled Shoot


It is Monday friends! I hope that your weekend was full of laughter and fun. Yesterday was a very special day for our country. Every time I think about what our veteran's do for us I get a little weepy. I cannot imagine leaving your safe home to risk your life for this country. It is such a sacrificial thing and beyond honorable.


A few months ago, Cris of Kiss My Tulle and I had a brainstorming session. We wanted to come up with a tablescape for a different kind of party or wedding. Cris had the fabulous idea of a Veteran's Day styled shoot. It would incorporate red, white and blue plus a few neat tutorials.

I was given the privilege of shooting a few DIY videos that you will see over the next two days. Cris is a natural in front of the camera. Today she shows you how to make a simple cream cheese frosting that is so yummy (taste tested and approved). For the full recipe plus a few free printables, visit Kiss My Tulle but for now watch away. I cannot wait to share more tomorrow friends! Also a big thank you to Amanda for helping with my makeup and Melisa Urban for her excellent photography skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.