October 26, 2012

Love Song Friday, Volume 75


Friday y'all. And just in time because I am tired. I will be spending the day driving back to Texas. These past two weeks have been a whirlwind. I cannot get over all the life changes we have experienced. I can honestly say that I have never been more thankful for friends and family.

So for Friday I knew the post needed to be good. See that picture up above? Take the time to check out that post on Snippet and Ink. It is blow your mind good! Do it, do it. That is total peer pressure too.

I always joke that if I knew Frank Sinatra I would have married him. Rusty agrees too. Since he was before my time, I just sit and listen to his music and am amazed. I went with I've Got the World On a String for a little Friday pep. I wish you all the best for your weekend. Things change so quickly friends. This life is what we have. What are you doing with it?

I've Got the World on a String by Frank Sinatra on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.