September 7, 2012

Love Song Friday, Volume 69


Happy Friday!! Yay to the weekend being so close. Can you believe that summer is over? Well if you live in Texas it is still triple digits. We are getting a cold front this weekend and it will be in the 90's. Ha! Cheers to a good weekend, college football and somewhat cooler weather.

{Lovebird Time}
Monday: Happy Labor Day!
Tuesday: Romantic Beach Engagement Session
Wednesday: Bright Purple Tennessee Wedding
Thursday: Real love v. Book love

Don't ask me what kind of mood I am in because I am not sure but I picked a Boyz II Men song for Love Song Friday. Also, it is a break up song/one about heartache. Also, it is from the fabulous 90's. Let this song bring back some memories and have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.