August 10, 2012

Love Song Friday, Volume 65

{Jose Villa Photo via Once Wed}

This may be the prettiest photo that I have ever featured on Love Song Friday. I die. It is so gorgeous. So what will you spend your weekend doing? Hopefully treating yourself to a little gift. I think you should.

{This week on LBP}
Monday: Garden Wedding Details
Tuesday: Charming Pastel Winter Wedding
Wednesday: August Goals
Thursday: Building v. Buying

Today's song may not be the best fit for a day devoted to lovely songs. Regardless today's tune is my current obsession. As in play it 50 times a day. As in for weeks. As in still not tired of it yet. The Civil Wars have such success. Poison and Wine is just a few short versus but amazing. 100% guaranteed to make your day perfect. Happy Friday sweets!


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.