August 6, 2012

Garden Wedding Details: Pretty Succulents and Delicious Treats

I love Garden themed weddings. From the pretty blooms to the delicious finger foods, garden details are classic and timeless. My favorite detail of this wedding are the smores on a clothespin. It is pure genius and I am a little jealous I didn't think of it first. I hope that you find this post inspiring and please invite me to your garden wedding. I really do love them. A big thank you to Orange Blossom Photography for the submission and prettiness!











































{Vendors}
Photographer: Orange Blossom Photography
Caterer: Absolute Celebrations Catering 
Equipment Rentals: Milk Glass Vintage Rentals



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.