August 1, 2012

Chic and Stylish Blush Vineyard Wedding, Part 1

If you have read this blog at least twice you will know that if I had one wedding do over it would be to get married in a vineyard. This post here proves my point. The biggest things I love about this wedding is the bride has the prettiest eyes and the colors Melissa chose will never go out of style. This wedding is such a treat and has so many fun details that I will be sharing it in two parts! Of course part one is today and I am thrilled to feature my first of hopefully many amazing vineyard weddings. A big thank you to Matthew James Photographers for capturing this couples sweet, chic and fabulous California affair!





































{Vendors}
Photographer: Matthew James Photographers
Hair Stylist: Stained Hair & Nail Salon
Caterer: Rayna's Gourmet Catering
Floral Designer: Lissy Lou Designs
Musicians: Elegance Harp & Flute, The Partime Band
Reception & Ceremony Venue: Sorelle WineryInvitation
Designer: Inviting Ways
Cake Designer: M & W Dutch American Bakery
Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
Makeup Artist: Ashley Covello
Jewelry: Rankin Jewelers, Spitz Jewelers
Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Jim's Rentals
Bridesmaid Dresses: Dessy Bridesmaid Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.