July 20, 2012

Love Song Friday, Volume 62


Guys, it is here. Friday! We did it. This week flew by. You know sometimes we just need a few moments to remember where we came from, what surrounds us and what warms our hearts. If you are reading this now, just know you make my heart happy. I am thankful for faithful readers who have made this little blog turn into something a little greater.

This week was one of my favorites. I got to share a breathtaking couples destination wedding, introduce you to a new vendor and lovely designer plus answer a tough planning question. For more on this week:

Monday: Bold Beach Wedding with Floral Altar
Tuesday: New Vendor: Proper Papers
Wednesday: Wedding Dress Wednesday
Thursday: Q & A: How Do I Stick With My Style?

Guess what else is extremely exciting about today? Love Song Friday. I knew you would get that answer right. Smarty pants. Kris Allen's The Vision of Love is the pick. I heard this song for the first time a few days ago and love it. What is your vision or idea of love? Just a thought. See you Monday lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.