July 24, 2012

Bright Aqua & DIY Moutain Wedding

I have a confession. I love the mountains. I find their beauty so fitting for any wedding. Weddings are the greatest celebration but a close second is a gorgeous backdrop. You can imagine how excited I was to see Gloria and Michael's wedding photographed by Courtney McManaway Photography. You see, couples that work hard to make their wedding pretty always inspire me. I cannot craft or create to save my life but these two made their day their own. I love that in a couple. From the burlap touches, homemade centerpieces, gorgeous florals and the cupcakes in a jar (yeah, that's right), this wedding is just charming. The couples happiness is even better. Enjoy y'all!




















 




















Vendors:
Photographer: Courtney McManaway Photography
Reception Venue: Serendipity
DJ: Dj K. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.