June 22, 2012

Love Song Friday, Volume 59


Happy Friday! I hope that you are enjoying a fresh cup of coffee this morning. We made it to the weekend...in about 8 hours. Regardless, two days of do what you want is right around the corner. Isn't the picture above amazing? As in so good it is crazy amazing? Well that is just a little sneak peek of what is coming up on the blog next week. I cannot wait to share more. Come back on Monday y'all and you can see more! Just what our relationship needs, a little mystery.

Monday: {New Video} Love Story: Meet Lace and Randy
Tuesday: Countryside and Sunshine Bliss Engagement Session
Wednesday: Wedding Dress Wednesday
Thursday: Q & A: Do you really make friends on the internet?

I really did try and pick a song with a faster beat but then I heard this song and knew it was the perfect choice for today. If you are a fan of Pandora, a Colbie Caillat station is a must. We play it at work. I play it while editing. I play it while blogging. I play it all the time.

Colbie's Means the Most to Me is a new favorite. I really adore the lyrics and suggest you looking them up but I did want to share my favorite lines.
Your my favorite thing in love
Coming home to your arms
When you kiss me hello
It's these simple things that mean the most to me. 
Life's sweetest moments don't always mean lots of money spent, a big birthday party or a vacation. Sometimes life's best moments are your best friend mailing you a card, your husband holding your hand or a cupcake and a few quite moments. The sweetest moments are never forgotten.

Happy Friday and cheers to a weekend of sweet moments!

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.