August 5, 2011

A Love List

Today wraps up the last of how I met and fell in love with Rusty. I plan on sharing all about our wedding but closer to our one year anniversary (a few months away). You can read about me in the beginning here, the night I met Rusty here and our engagement here.


Once all this lovey dovey stuff is over I will be back to wedding talk but I wanted to end today with a love letter to my husband. Yes, I have posted one before on here but he is that good. I actually was going to make a list of things I love about him. List are my thing.

1. He makes me feel beautiful.

2. He makes every day better.

3. He believes in my dreams.

4. He makes me smile.

5. He is handsome.

6. He is going to make an amazing father.

7. He challenges me.

8. He works hard for our future.

9. He is a great man.

10. He loves me unconditionally.

These are just a few of the things I love about my husband. He is my better half. Truly my better half.

Thank you for letting me be mushy for an entire week! Love Song Friday up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.