March 27, 2011

DIY Wedding Lantern

Besides working on this blog, I am constantly reading other blogs and finding cute ideas to pass along to my readers.  The trend for many weddings now is DIY or Do It Yourself.  DIY projects help with saving money, are fun and always unique.

I came across this project not too long ago and immediately fell in love with this project.  Even though it was created to be a dining room fixture it would look great hanging from tree at an outdoor reception or placed in the center of draped fabric.

All you need to complete this project is a glue gun, coffee filters and a paper lantern.  Just look at how stunning this paper lantern turned fluffy wedding fixture is:






To read more on this fun DIY lantern, check it out here. Also if you choose to do this project, I would love to help or see the finished result.

P.S. - I am not sure why the blog was not working properly yesterday but for those of you who missed yesterdays post you can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.