March 25, 2011

Love Song Friday, Volume 1

During college, my sweet roommate and I celebrated Love Song Friday.  Each Friday we would wake up and blast love songs throughout our apartment while singing along.  This is exactly what I want you to do.  Listen to this song over and over.  Think about how great love truly is, how lucky you are to have love or the future you will have when you find love.

This song is Matthew West's "When I Say I Do."  I am a K-LOVE listener and every Valentine's Day he selects one couple to write a love song about.  Here is my favorite lyric in this song:

And now for better or for worse
Are so much more than only words
And I pray everyday will be the proof
That I mean what I say when I say "I do."

Be still my beating heart.  I pray everyone can understand the words someday and live them out in their relationship. You deserve it.

Each Friday I will debut a new love song for you to enjoy.  Come back tomorrow for a new post!

On a side note, please ignore these cheesy youtube photos and captions. No, I didn't make this! :)

Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.