May 23, 2012

Wedding Dress Wednesday

In the perfect world we all could shop at Kate Spade, never have a bad Monday and our houses would always be clean. Since those things don't always work out, we can celebrate the Kate Spade outlet store with extreme discounts that is about 20 minutes from my house, cheer on Monday's and step over the little piles of dirt on our kitchen floors.

Like promised in posts past I am gladly expanding Wedding Dress Wednesday from just bridal couture to pretty rehearsal dresses, engagement outfit possibilities and send off dresses for the best dressed ladies around. Kate Spade makes me smile. I think she makes everyone smile. I love a dress that fits you so good it doesn't need a single stitch of alterations. Oh, I did throw in a little bridal number or two. And now for the real reason you read Wedding Dress Wednesday, the pretty pictures...








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.