May 22, 2012

Minor Obsession: Pretty Paper Cranes

Here we are back with another round of things I am loving right now. If you missed this Neon Love Inspiration board that I featured last week you should know that I also mentioned something that is making my heart happy. Origami or paper cranes are slowly making a debut in the wedding circuit. While I do think they are not for every couple, I do hope to see more of them sneak their way into pretty weddings.

What really sparked my interest in pretty paper birds was Kristin Banta's Ring Leader on Bravo. Of course I watched that episode! Not only did that wedding feature tons and tons of origami birds but it also wowed me even more with a bold cobalt blue color. Birds warm my heart.

For more on what each origami animal and color represent, click here. Interested in making your own paper crane garland? Martha can help. Just click here. Now for pretty inspiration to look at today. I wonder how many times I said pretty today?





4 comments:

  1. There is something rather sweet about them I would agree ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! Is there like million paper birds for happiness? Romantic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It is sweet and touching :) Paper crane power! ha!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.