May 9, 2012

Wedding Dress Wednesday

Yesterday I shared Lindsey and Joseph's Wedding Highlight. I have to say it may be my favorite so far. That couple was fantastic. I also thought that I would share a clip that made it to the raw footage portion of the DVD. Yeah, I offer all the raw footage that doesn't make it into the formal clips. I film for hours so you should be able to see the extra stuff too!

Their reception was full of dancing and it had the best band I have ever heard. The band did play a few Michael Jackson numbers and the lead singer even put on a sequined glove. So fitting! He called this little boy out into the middle of the dance floor and had a dance off. It was great. It makes me smile; therefore, I share it with you in hopes that it makes you smile too!



Reem Acra is no stranger to this blog. Proof found here. Her Spring 2013 dresses are exactly what every feminine bride needs. Not detail goes unnoticed with her designs. Lace, sheer, flirty necklines, these gowns have it all. Today I really am going to let the dresses do the talking. Yeah, I could go on forever with these pictures.









3 comments:

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.