May 4, 2012

Love Song Friday, Volume 52

How about we get right to it? I just enjoyed a little cupcake treat on my lunch break. Everyone should have a cupcake with lunch. If I were president I would make it a requirement. Katie Farrin 2012? This past week...

Monday: Hooray for Etsy!
Tuesday: May Goals
Wednesday: Wedding Dress Wednesday
Thursday: Our Unique Wedding Gift: Pong Time
Friday: Q & A: Who Pays for What?

Today's song makes me happy and 100% ready for the weekend. It is sweet, soft and cheery. You know how much I love, well, love. Jess Penner's All Smiles is upbeat and quirky. I included the recorded version plus an acoustic version. You know acoustic music melts my soul. Happy Friday to each of you. May your weekend bring confidence, patience and bliss. Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.