April 11, 2012

Wedding Dress Wednesday

It is hard to believe that the middle of this week is already upon us. If you have read this blog before then you know how much I love Wednesday's because of posts like today. Before we get to today's post I need your thoughts on something. Lately all I have been hearing about is Mad Men. It seems like my twitter feed is obsessing over the show, facebook friends have a new status about it and blogs are going nuts over it. I got on Netflix to see if the first season is on there and it has season 1 up to season 4. Should I start watching it? What makes it so good? I may have to jump on the Mad Men train guys. Let me know your thoughts!

Meet Diane Harbridge Bridal. When looking through this bridal collection one trend kept reoccurring, flattering fits. Each dress looks like it would flatter any woman's shape, big or small. Diane touches on every detail from the statement pieces to the little stitches. I am loving the styling of the models high bun and nude lips. Diane definitely knows what she is doing and she is doing it all so well with her dresses. I also may be the only person like this but I secretly love when bridal gown designers name their dresses with people names. I know that is weird but I love it! Enjoy today friends!


And the back view... 

Photo Source:  Angelina

And give me these sheer plus lace sleeves any day...

Photo Source: Chloe 


Photo Source: Isla

 Photo Source: Sophie

And I just love this one...

Photo Source: Tessa

One more thing before you go. I have been thinking about doing a new twist on Wedding Dress Wednesday. I always focus on just bridal gowns which I want to continue but I thought it would be fun to mix in a few bridesmaids or honeymoon editions. I want to explore all the dresses that you need while planning a wedding whether it be for your bachelorette party or a wedding shower. Thoughts? Your opinions are important! Loves and hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.