April 4, 2012

Wedding Dress Wednesday

Well folks, today was a Wedding Dress Wednesday first. What started as a one pictured post of a beautiful gown each week has now turned into a post full of pictures. Not that I would ever apologize for showing you more pictures of stunning dresses. Heck, every time Wedding Dress Wednesday rolls around I pinch myself and think this is really my job. I love my job!

Today's post is no exception to the multiple photo thing. I honestly don't think I could have saved enough pictures to show you guys. It just kept getting better and better. I hope you don't mind drooling over gowns that take your breath away and more than any other Wedding Dress Wednesday, the fun backdrop of each picture. I couldn't decide or even attempt to narrow down the selection. Hold yourself together guys. I know I make things tough! ha! I didn't think you would put a fight over looking at the 1,345,596 oh-so glam wedding dress pictures today. And anyone who knows me and thought that number was too dramatic, you are right.

Let's me introduce you to Cymbeline Bridal. I have to hand it to these ladies. Not only are they extremely successful designers but they also run a family business. My family and I would not make for a good business. Sorry family! These sisters are modern, fabulous stylist and just durn talented. I mean it. I wish I could have one of every dress. For more on this super trio, visit their website here. Now for the reason you are all here today...








And just to send you off with an image that will stick with you the rest of your day and a must have photo for any bride getting married....

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.