April 20, 2012

Love Song Friday, Volume 50

Well guys we have officially reached 50 volumes of Love Song Friday. Isn't that a pip? I have to be honest. I cannot believe you all have put up with me that long. I do have to thank you though. No, there is no Q & A today. Any guesses as to why?


Rusty and I are heading out of town. That is right! My husband has been officially relived of his weekend working duties. To make things extra special we are taking a little getaway to celebrate getting our weekends back. I have to say I am one lucky lady to have someone like Rusty. I really am. Sometimes I just cannot believe how lucky I really am. I know. It is a lot of mushy stuff but I count my blessings. Ever. last. one. of. them. Let's just hope that this trip turns out better than this one here.

This week was fun friends.

Monday: Minor Obsession: Spring/Summer Movies
Tuesday: Planning Your Ceremony, Part 1
Wednesday: Wedding Dress Wednesday
Thursday: Real Bride: Meet Rachel
Friday: Booty Shaking (Like how I threw that in there?)

You all know my love for the 90's, especially music from that decade. One band from the 90's that I was a BIG fan of was the Dixie Chicks. I even got the privilege of seeing them in concert. Sadly, I probably still have the t-shirt. ha! In 1999 they released their album FLY and I think I memorized every single word. One song that become a favorite in 2001 was Some Days You Gotta Dance. I tapped dance to this song like the talented tapper that I am. Wish I had the video to share with you all. This past week while catching up on my GCB episode I heard this song and was amazed that I remembered the words!

I just knew this song was the right fit for this Love Song Friday! I am not a big country gal but I do love old school Dixie Chicks. To be honest, some days you do just have to dance. It makes life better. Cheers to the weekend friends! See you Monday!


2 comments:

  1. Love this song!! The Dixie Chicks are one of my fave bands ever. Have an awesome getaway this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the weekend with your hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Till next week : )

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.