April 30, 2012

Hooray for Etsy!

Happy Monday loves! I hope you are bright eyed and busy tailed. I have to say this weekend brought lots of catching up on sleep. I have been trying to be a good girl and get in bed before 10 p.m. in hopes to be asleep by then but I was not all that successful. I am still learning the balance of editing weddings, blogging, working 30 hours a week, being a good wife, not being cranky due to a full plate plus sneaking in a few minutes to myself. Yeah, it is taking some adjusting but I know that I will get there. Can you believe we are almost in the month of May? At the first of April I was thinking where did March go? I will be updating you this week on how I did with April goals and the plans that May holds for me. I also hope to show you Lindsey + Joseph's highlight this week or next.


To make today even better I am so excited to share that Etsy is now tackling wedding registries. How awesome is that? In just the past year Etsy has become such a staple for planning brides. I love a company that listens to what woman want. Not only can you register for handmade goodies but Etsy has dedicated a whole area to weddings. You can see what popular trends are on the rise plus the trends section takes you right to the products you are looking for. Brides can also register for decor or gather ideas here. How awesome would it be to find something that would look great at your wedding and then later in your home? Register for it gals! Etsy is also serving up pretties for the wedding party, accessories and their ever so lovely wedding gowns. Now go on over and visit the new site. I am actually surprised you are still reading this. Hooray for Etsy and meetings the needs of woman, planning brides and fabulous people everywhere. To start your registry, just click here. Happy Monday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.