March 9, 2012

Love Song Friday, Volume 44

Work it Friday! Work it. Guys, we are nanoseconds away from the weekend. Any fun plans? You know I would love to hear about them.

This week we...

Monday: A Little Family Style Supper
Tuesday: My Best Friends Wedding
Wednesday: Wedding Dress Wednesday
Thursday: Recipe: Green Bean and Shallot Salad
Friday: Q & A: Who Do I Invite to Which Shower?

I am t-totally in love with today's song. But Katie you say that every.single.week. Well this song takes the cake, wedding cake that is. You know wedding cake is the best cake too! If any bride wants to use this song for her first dance or walk down the isle, please send me the video. I would love to see it!

Last season on American Idol I fell head over heels (sorry Rusty) for a musician in a rose tux jacket named Paul McDonald. Even though he didn't last that long on the show, he is forever one of my favorite, true musicians. I was even more thrilled when he tied the knot with the beautiful Nikki Reed. A vampire mixed with a hippie musician. I will take it.

A day or two ago I saw heard and watched their new single Now That I've Found You. Talk about crying! I love the sweetness of their voices together. I love how the video reminds me of an amazing wedding video. I love how the two of them compliment each other so well. No more talking. Just press play lovers.


Who knew Nikki was such a good singer? I am okay with you listening to this song 3,294 more times today. I will be too! Have a great weekend and know that I will miss you all! See you Monday sweets.

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.