March 12, 2012

Here's to...

 Photo Source: Nancy Ray Photography

Hi friends! My name is Katie and I am a bit blue today. Ever have those days where things are weighing heavy on your mind? No? Well today is one of those days for me. I didn't know exactly what to post today. With all the cheeriness and laughs that normally take place on Lovebird Productions (but is a bit lacking today), I thought the best way to lift my spirits is to list what I am thankful for. But isn't this a wedding blog? Not exactly. More than ever this blog is becoming my diary. My safe place. Where I turn to.

I made a list. Shocker...

1. Here is to my husband. A man who works so hard for this family and is my perfect balance. I mean perfect balance.

2. Here is to this blog. Two weeks away from a year of blogging about wedding, life and love.

3. Here is to you, ole faithful reader. I really am glad I have you friend.

4. Here is to my lovely city. New Braunfels really is such a happy place.

5. Here is to my love of Coca Cola. I heart you.

I am already feeling better. (Hence #5)

6. Here is to each and every planning bride. I am so happy for where life has brought you and the amazing future you are about to have.

7. Here is to vacations. I would like one.

8. Here is to my friends and family. I love you all.

9. Here is to the future. May it be bright, clear, abundantly blessed and full of happiness.

I feel like we should toast after this post. I promise to be back tomorrow with a clear head and heart. Thank you for letting me venture away from the normal wedding post and share a bit of my mind. That is why I love you guys. You just go with it. Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.