April 13, 2014

6 Week Challenge: Pretty Nails


I officially have six weeks of school left. SIX weeks! All this until I am a free woman. Well, free to focus more on meal planning, planning for baby and working on our house.

I am needing a pick me up to push me through these last few weeks. I need something that when I see it, I smile.

One little thing I love to do is paint my nails. My nail polish collection is vibrant and bright. The thing I struggle with is making time to paint my nails. But when I do, my oh my, I love the pretty reminder of a slower pace of life. Slow enough I get to sit and focus on painting my nails.

I made a pact to myself that for the next six weeks I will paint my nails a new color. I am excited to make it a Saturday or Sunday night tradition to make time for myself. No tv. No music (well maybe a record) and no puppies. Sorry pups.

Saturday night I chaperoned prom at our high school and painted my nails Mermaid Tears by OPI. It reminds me that sweet summer is coming and no day can be that bad.

Join me in the six week pretty nail oh girl challenge. I knew you would like the name. :)

And just a little nail inspiration here, here and here.

Image via Cupcakes and Cashmere

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.