January 21, 2014

Life Lately // Volume 3

Life lately, well, it has been busy and exciting. I am really enjoying this space i.e. the blog. It really feels like it is starting to be a good mix of what I love. I am also loving writing more about things I love too.

So this is life lately. Through my iPhone because we keep things real here. And because I love sharing real life. Thanks guys for being a part of it. I am blessed by your presence!

+ I knew you would be happy to see that I started with a toilet shot. Hey, we love Ikea. Rusty and I went to Texas over New Years and made special plans for Ikea. I walked away with a ton of white photo frames. I may or not be in love with white photo frames at this point in my life. Oh and over the shelf

//
 + Rusty being, well, Rusty.

//
 + Oh sunset, I love you. I live for these.

//
 + R and Jane. Under the covers. Loving one another. Melting my heart.

//
 + This was after celebrating one of our dear friends birthday. We came home in party hats and Marcy just had to put one on for a photo.

//
 + I cannot put down this book y'all. Restless is changing my life in the best way possible. I highly suggest you order it today. I am kicking myself for not getting the workbook that goes with it. I am making time for this book. Making loads of time. Of course I will do a post about it for you.

 //
+ I saw this quote on instagram and immediately felt convicted. Rusty and I have been talking a lot about what my career will be in the future. And I am still learning...and listening. God is forever opening doors. Again, I will probably make this challenging quote into a post. But what is your happiness?

//
+ My girls. Don't you love the floral couch and wallpaper border. Just a peek into our new home and a room we haven't gotten close to touching.

//
+ Oh the five project. My kids spent last week blogging about their experience with the five project. The five project is an adaptation of Jen Hatmaker's Seven. The gave up one thing each day and wrote about their time without the object. They were trying to give up something that takes up too much time or is a distraction. They did a really good job.

//
 + Just a little of 1863 Texas Hill Country. It is so good for my soul to drive this road.

//
+ Another one of those Katie don't forget this saying.

 //
+ Monday was 70 degree weather so the girls and I went for a long walk. We had the best time. They got to stop and sniff and mom got to put her face in the sunshine.

//
+ Just enjoying coffee out of my new fox mug. My sister-in-law and her boyfriend got it for me for Christmas thinking it was a squirrel (hey AGD!) but alas, it is a fox. I still love it. Is it me or is coffee better out of an animal mug?

//

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.