June 17, 2013

Intimate and Rainy Venice Couple Session

Guys, I missed your smiling faces and heartfelt comments last week. I snuck away with my family for a few days to the Ozark Mountains for a little sun and relaxation. It was heavenly. While I l-o-v-e blogging every day, there is something liberating about taking a few days off. I didn't have a stitch of cell phone service and I even used a real camera to take pictures over my phone. When is the last time I did that? I am ready to share more gorgeous and charming couples with you but first, thank you for letting me take a few days to myself!

Ester and Edward decided to travel to Europe for a little time to themselves before their big day. How brilliant is that? We all know or are learning that the few days/weeks leading up to the wedding can be, well, stressful. While I hope this isn't the case for you, the idea of sneaking away for some time together is fabulous. I love Ester's gorgeous gowns. She braved the chilly weather and looks absolutely stunning. And Edward is just beaming with thoughts of marrying his bride. I love a good couple session and that is exactly what Luca Faz Photographer in Venice gifted us with today!

{From the photographer}
It was pre-wedding session in Venice. Edward and Ester live in China and traveled across Europe before their actual wedding. The rings were bought in Florence and for their photo session they chose Venice. The hotel is the Palazzetto Pisani, a lovely one facing on Canal Grande.
























{Vendors} Photographer: Luca Faz Photographer / Makeup Artist: Ilaria Giani / Venue: Palazzetto Pisani / Submission: Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.