May 17, 2013

Love Song Friday, Volume 101


Oh Friday. You are so good looking. You think Friday is a man or a woman? You know like how America is a gal. Just a thought. Probably a girl.

How was your week? I hope wonderful and that your weekend will be even sweeter. Any fun plans? Do tell. Oh, that awesome shot up above by Crystal Stokes Photography well you get to see more next week!

///Lovebird This Week\\\
Monday: Cobalt Blue and Rustic Farm Wedding
Tuesday: Seattle Beachside Engagement Session
Wednesday: Day Off
Thursday: Pretty Pink and Vintage California Wedding

I also thought today we would throw in a video. I literally laughed until I cried watching this lip sync off between Jimmy Fallon and John Krasinski. When John and Jimmy sang Boyz II Men, oh man. Just watch! It will brighten your day.


It is no secret that I am a major Phil Phillips fan (take this post for example). It was the last season of American Idol that I watched religiously and he was my favorite the whole time. His new song Gone, Gone, Gone is just fab. Not only is his voice unique and smooth but his song writing and instrument capabilities amaze me every time. Whoa, did that just sound like a love letter to Phil Phillips? :)

This song is a sweet love song that says no matter what it takes, you would do anything for the person you love. I love that part of love. That act crazy, think crazy, believe crazy for the person your heart belongs too. Like a drum baby don't stop beating...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.